Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Birthday!


One of my challenges this year was to be on time with my birthday and holiday cards. Here are a few samples of some birthday cards I made - each only took 10 minutes or less!

I used my cuttlebug Happy Birthday embossing folder to make the backgrounds. I attached a ribbon on the panel and then a piece of "card candy" that my bff Cindi gave me. That was all attached to a colored panel, which was attached to a white card. Inside is stamped "celebrate".

The blue cards are made the same way, only instead of flowers and frilly ribbon, I used a panel made with a calendar stamp I got at Judy's Scrappin' and Stampin'. Her suggestion was to circle the birthday and write in the year. I thought it was a great idea!

1 comment:

Cindi said...

awesome blossum! these cards are even cuter IRL and Judy rocks with her ideas.
:)