Monday, November 16, 2009

Tiny Gift Cards





Happy Monday, Everyone! Just a quick post to give you a few ideas for using up your scraps. I am a terrible pack rat and keep EVERYTHING.
These tiny cards are perfect to tuck into a gift, leave on a friend's desk at work (perhaps with a piece of candy), or if you are like me, you might join lots of swaps - ATCs, cards, kits. I like to enclose a little note of thanks for the hostess and thought these would be fun.
Each card in this post is 3 1/2 inches or smaller! I made the bases with card stock scraps and decorated them with small die cut pieces, paper punched flowers, leftover brads and sticker with a rubber stamp or two, just for fun! Anything goes, really. Hope this gives you some ideas today...now go have some fun!

P.S. I'm not sure why this posted so "funky" but I've tried everything to fix it and can't!

5 comments:

Karen said...

How cute! Do I spy some pearlescent paint on those flower petals on the first one? And love the froggy. :> I too am a packrat! I hold on to soooo much. Good for you for using some of your scraps up!! :>

LINDA said...

These are all just to cute..
Hugs, Linda

Cindi said...

such little treasures!! these are super cute!
:)

Anonymous said...

I love the flower on the top card and the little frog die cut on the bottom is so cute! Is that cricut?

Mrs. Fence said...

Lindsay, The die cut frog is a cuttlebug die. The daisy flower and bumble bee are as well.

Karen, The top two flowers are paper punched from an old Christmas card and painted with pearl paints!

I guess it was the week for using up leftovers and scraps!