Monday, October 5, 2009

A Moose's Work is Never Done!

Don't you just love Riley? I do!!! I made these fun ATCs for a swap over at The Stamp Shack. I colored the Riley image with my bic mark its and used picket fence distress stickles on the iron. The sentiment is computer generated and the tiny clothes pin (thank you very much, Lindsay) is glued on with white craft glue. That panel was attached to an ATC sized piece of red cardstock, in honor of my red laundry room. Now, if I could just get Riley to come do my ironing...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, this is adorable! I love the saying and the clothes pin! CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Love that! he came out so cute (I hope you made an extra to submit!) $100 buys a lot of nice stamps!

Cindi said...

love love love this!!!! oh my, is this a true situation or what??
lol
:)

Diana said...

This is super duper cute! Love the tiny clothespin!