Thursday, December 23, 2010

Terrific Tags

Merry Christmas! Is everyone ready? I have my shopping done, but today I will be wrapping, baking and visiting. This week's project, as you may have guessed, is tags. I made this one super quick with the Winterland stamp set from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff. I printed the Christmas Tree on white card stock and cut it out with my nestibilities (Labels Four) and embossed it (after I finally located the tan mat...). Next I cut a larger label with pink card stock and embossed it and taped the two together. I added glitter and self sticking gem stones to give the tree some sparkle. I punched a hole for the ribbon string and it was done. You could easily print several of the images in this set and do a bunch of these tags at once (which is what I SHOULD have done...but I digress).
Start with Lindsay's blog and find out what she and the rest of her design team has whipped up for you today and have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

Lindsay Weirich (Owner and Stamp Designer)

Cheryl Gorka DT Coordinator

Shannon Neparko

Margie Visnick

Cindi Hooks

Karin Martin

Jennifer Bliss

Rhonda Walker


I have entered my project in the following Challenges:

AIFactory - Anything Goes
Alotta Rubber Stamps - Bling it on
Aly's Sunday Challenge - Anything Goes


8 comments:

Karin said...

Cute tag and I love that you added gems for some shine :)

Cindi said...

so cute and festive!! what a fun tag
:)

Margie said...

That tag is very pretty! Love that nestie-looks like the tag would make a pretty ornament, too! Merry Christmas!

Cheryl said...

Cute! I love the bling!


Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Lindsay Weirich said...

I'm thinking that all of these tags are gorgeous orniments! Can you imagine a tree decked out with these? well done! merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

ooh I love tags! Love your bling! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at AIF this week
-Tam

Karen said...

Cute tag, Tracey! Would you believe that I *still* have more wrapping to go tonight after the kidlets go to bed (keeping them up a bit, so they don't wake us at the crack of dawn!! :>)?!?!! We've had a great day & am looking forward to celebrating more tomorrow with family. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and am so glad that we have connected!! :>:>

1CardCreator said...

Love the tag Tracey, great idea! ~Diane