Thursday, September 10, 2009

Freebies, New Groups, and ...

and I didn't get a project made! Oh, bother! It has been a very busy week. I'll spare you all the gory details, but you mom's with teens starting back up at high school know what I'm talking about! Anyway, I do have some cool news to share with you and I'll get my card done soon, so PLEASE come back! I just love all the comments and suggestions you all leave for me each week. It's what makes crafting so much fun.

Lindsay, of Lindsay's Stamp Stuff, has designed a new set of stamps this week and I just love it. It's a cute coffee set, complete with sentiments! Click HERE to check it out! I'm sure the talented ladies on the Design Team have created some fabulous cards with this set. Lindsay also has some awesome FREEBIES on her blog this week. She's been in her studio creating up a storm, so look out-and check out her blog THE FRUGAL CRAFTER'S WEBLOG to see what she's been up to.

Ok, I'm off to see if I can eeek out a bit of time to create something before posting time. Happy Stamping, Everyone!

6 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Uh-no. I am sad that you don't have a project. Hope things are OK.

Lindsay Weirich said...

I think it's been one of those weeks! I'll see what you come up with later!

Leanne said...

I totally understand (I have a teen to!!) I will be back to see what you create!

Karen said...

Hi Tracey!! First few weeks of school can just be zany! So, I totally understand and hope you know that I'll be back to see what you create when you are able to rope some time for yourself. :>:>

Diana said...

It happens to everyone sometimes! Unfortunately it has been happening to me a lot over the last couple months. We'll all make an effort to take 15 minutes each day or 30 or as much as we can. We deserve some happy thoughts time!

Kim said...

My daughter is 15 so I know what you mean! Look forward to seeing what you have next week!