Thursday, March 31, 2011

Still Lovin' the Black and White

Hi All! A quick post today - another Black and White card using those pretty Bold Black and White digi papers from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff! I just love how you can print one sheet of paper, cut it down and make 4 card fronts. Super quick, super easy and super frugal. I also love this stamp set Lindsay gave me - I have used it often - thank you!
Here are a few of her gorgeous and fun digi papers that you can buy at Mygrafico!



Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to stop by Thefrugalcrafter's Weblog for great inspiration, information, and of course fun freebies! Happy crafting, Everyone!

6 comments:

Karen said...

Looks like Lindsay has come out with quite a few digi paper sets! And I love the B&W too...versatile and yes, frugal. :> You're still rockin' that Black & White!!

1CardCreator said...

Love this card, the black and white looks awesome and you know it is my favorite set too! I love how you added the corners to it too.

Karin said...

This is beautiful Tracey! B&W is such a classic and timeless color combo...Love it :)

Margie said...

Love it, Tracey-Elegant and beautiful!

K Hutchinson said...

This is gorgeous! What fun papers!

Lindsay Weirich said...

I love how clean and polished it looks!