Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A New Challenge



As you all know, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. The snow has begun to fall, it's getting colder outside, we've been drinking more hot chocolate lately, and everyone is out shopping...I hate that part. Being out in the crowds and trying to find gifts that I can afford, and that family members will actually want, is not my idea of a good time. And so, to "lighten my load" and "make things easier for me", this year my dear hubby has given me a challenge: I am to make all gifts being given for Christmas. My response: I will if you will. So, I thought this blog would be a fun place to chronicle my daily adventures in this endeavor. So, I'm off to make my list, check it twice, and budget my time this year, instead of my money. With all the massive amounts of art supplies in my studio, I shouldn't have to spend much money at all! I welcome suggestions and ideas from all of you. I'm always up for a new idea. I'll be back later with my first idea. Until then, Merry Christmas to you all!

No comments: